Develop a strategic Lead Generation Process - Generating leads is the most crucial step in planning any kind of business marketing. Reaching out to potential clients and telling them about your products or services is very important to take your business idea towards a profitable market. If you have effective lead generation, half of your task is already done. In sales, time is the most important commodity. If you have an effective lead generation process, your time and resources can be utilised very effectively. A quality lead continuum helps you to develop an effective sales strategy. This further helps you to convert your potential leads into clients. A booming business further boosts the confidence of your company and brings in more clients.
Let us discuss 5 steps to a more effective lead generation process, to take off your business towards endless profits:
1. Have a pre-defined objective: If you have already defined goals for your lead generation process, you will have a clearer idea about how to achieve it. Define how many leads you need to reach in a given time frame and how you can then take it further to close the deal.
2. Determine the value of your raw lead: Ensure that your marketing and sales teams are on the same page while considering your lead definition. Depending upon your expected closing rates, set a budget for your raw lead. This budget can thus be used to determine your all-over budget for your marketing campaign.
3. Choose appropriate Messages and Channels: The lead generation process differs according to different industries. Make sure that your lead comes across your message at multiple instances and develop your plan accordingly. Determine whether your sales strategy will be a one-step or a two-step process and create an offer based on this. Use economical means of contact first such as e-mails, online marketing/PR, word-of-mouth, social media marketing, and so on. Once you know that your lead is interested, you can plan a more expensive budget for them accordingly. Letters, post-cards, telemarketing, trade shows, are other expensive means you can use for potential clients. The most expensive channel is your sales staff. Use this channel very carefully. Make sure that your staff is not making a cold call and should have an effective strategy to convince the client to invest in your product. A personal visit by your sales staff can positively land you a sale if used judiciously.
4. Plan a response process: Make a tactical plan about how you can collect, calculate and respond to your leads. You can direct them to a specific link where you can record their response and plan your actions further.
5. Keep an organised database: Make sure that your lead list is up-to-date. Have a periodical checking planned regularly remove all unsubscribes, and keep track of your duplicates, and forward-to-a-friend list. While sending mails via a house list, ensure that your list is scrubbed from time to time. This not only saves time, effort, and resources but also helps in building a reputation where you showcase an organised aptitude. This impresses potential clients and can direct them towards investing in your products/services.
Now that we have discussed these 5 steps to a more effective lead generation process, let us talk about how tactical lead generation and management can help you in your business. Once you have a proper continuous flow of potential leads, you can put more effort and resources, into planning a quality sales pitch. This displays you as an expert in your field, boosts your confidence, and impresses your client. If you make a great first impression, your client is more likely to invest. If you are successful in developing a bond with your target audience, you will know what will draw their attention to your sales pitch. This makes the sales process effortless and delivers visible results. A move towards success is always going to motivate your sales and marketing team and they are likely to put greater effort for even better results in the future. Therefore, it is rightly believed that an organised and thoughtful Lead Generation and Management is the stepping stone for a company’s success.
If you are interested in investing in a great Lead Generation and Management process that delivers positive results, hire GoDigiPro for the same. This online solutions company is great at whatever it puts its hands-on, as its primary objective is to build and maintain a reputation by delivering actual results for its clients. Therefore, do not doubt for a second and contact GoDigiPro and set sail for a successful lead generation campaign!
We are always there to help you, for any queries contact our ever responsive Email and contact number.